The Polytechnic Institute of Bragança (IPB) and the Mountain Research Centre (CIMO) are pleased to welcome you to the 11th International Conference on Predictive Modelling in Food, to take place in Bragança, Portugal, on the 17th - 20th September 2019.
Since 1992, ICPMF has provided a forum for the exchange of ideas, and identification of research needs and novel approaches for the advancement of predictive modelling towards ensuring safety and quality of foods.
ICPMF11 will reunite food researchers, stakeholders, risk assessors and users of predictive models to present recent developments and trends in modelling approaches for food quality, safety and sustainability. We expect to gather a significant number of delegates from over the world to participate in a comprehensive scientific programme including keynote lectures, oral communications and posters, covering twelve topics:
- Predictive modelling in food quality and safety
- Predictive modelling in innovative food processing and preservation technologies
- Predictive mycology
- Advances in risk assessment methods and tools
- Integration of omics techniques with predictive modelling and QMRA
- Novel models of microbial dynamics and interactions in food
- Individual cell and whole cell modelling
- Integration of predictive modelling in simulation and optimisation of food processes
- Application of predictive modelling in life cycle assessment
- Advances in software and databases tools
- Meta-analysis protocols and applications
- Innovative approaches for ensuring quality and safety of traditional foods
We look forward to seeing old and new fellows of the predictive modelling and risk assessment community in Braganza.
The ICPMF11 Chairs