|Each selected student from all partner institutions will receive contribution to travel, accommodation and subsistence costs according to the following rules:
- The contribution to costs of travel will be determined on the basis of the real costs incurred up to the limit imposed by the financial agreement celebrated between Polytechnic Institute of Bragança and The National Agency for Lifelong Learning Programme.
- The maximum contribution for Travel costs is:
o 150 euros for students traveling from Spain;
o 300 euros for students traveling from Italy;
o 300 euros for students traveling from United Kingdom.
Accommodation and Subsistence Costs
- The contribution to subsistence costs (accommodation and meals) is total amount of 252 euros.
Other important information on financial aid
- Polytechnic Institute of Bragança International Relations Office (IRO) will provide payment in Euros of grants using bank transference.
- It is very important to read the “Bank information” document and send us the complete information we need, so there is no delay on the bank transferences.
Other important information
The Intensive Programme Students will have access to the Canteen and campus restaurant, where you can have meals with reduced price (€ 2,30 per meal)
For students accommodation please check the Youth Hostel website: http://microsites.juventude.gov.pt/Portal/en/PBraganca.htm
More information’s about travel to Bragança and accommodation options are available in: http://www.erasmus.embraganca.info/indexEN.php