Inclusive, Innovative and Reflective Societies
- To promote research in social, human, economic and management sciences as essential to address today's contemporary societal challenges;
- To study and develop social, economic and political inclusion through interdisciplinary points of view, technological advances and organizational innovations;
- To promote the study of cultural heritage, collective memory, identity, integration, interaction and cultural translation;
- To develop horizontal matters such as promoting smart, sustainable growth, social, cultural and behavioural changes in society;
- To contribute to the creation of an inclusive digital ecosystem based on knowledge and information;
- To develop research in pedagogy (pre-primary, primary, preparatory, secondary but also in the artistic, sports and leisure, and translation areas);
- To contribute to the study of the relationship between economics, businesses, social and ecological systems in the context of sustainable development.