Information and Communication Technologies
- To contribute to improving access to, use and quality of, information and communication technologies (ICT) , including the promotion of e-commerce;
- To accelerate the positive impact of increased ICT usage on the average rates of labor productivity and total factor productivity;
- To develop new ICT products and services, and a new generation of components and systems;
- To contribute to the development of advanced computing techniques and technologies, and of the internet of the future;
- To develop information and content management technologies.
- Portability and performance in heterogeneous parallel systems.
- IGIDE: interactive global illumination in dynamic environments.
- Local alarm: hives protection system.
- Remote monitoring systems for water supply - development and installation of a technological solution for automation of water collection, supply and storage systems in the City of Bragança.
- Alarm Box.
- ALNMOBILE: development and implementation of an integrated mobile management platform.