Smart, Green and Integrated Transport
- To contribute to the creation of an efficient transport system in terms of resource usage, environmentally friendly and safe;
- To contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases emission, among other adverse environmental impacts;
- To contribute to reduction of fossil fuels dependency;
- Optimization of transport operations for efficient use and management of resources and structures;
- To develop new mobility concepts, to develop transport, logistics and planning solutions that improve efficiency and reduce air pollution and noise in urban areas;
- To develop advanced production processes providing customization, reducing life cycle costs and reducing development time;
- To develop activities supporting policy analysis and development, particularly on socio-economic aspects of transportation, and promoting innovation activities to meet the challenges posed by transportation systems.