15th IPB Erasmus Week: 13-17 May 2019
The 15th edition of the IPB Erasmus Week will take place from 13th to 17th May 2019. The meeting will include teaching seminars and workshops with the international staff. Participants will have the opportunity to visit the IPB Schools and Offices, the cities of Bragança and Mirandela and the “Alto Douro” Wine Region UNESCO World Heritage.
The IPB Erasmus Week is designed to teaching and staff mobility, according to the following limits:
- Teachers: 50
- Staff members of the International Relations Offices: 20
- Other staff members: Image and Students Support Office (Marketing), Image Services (Design and Image Production), Entrepreneurship Office, Informatics Services, Library Management, Project Management Office (only French, Spanish or Portuguese speaking participants), Academic Services, Purchase Department, and Chemical and Biotechnological Laboratories - 5 persons per office/area
Teachers and Staff interested in participate in the 15th IPB Erasmus Week should apply online here:
- For Teaching Mobility: https://goo.gl/forms/lkwLOEiy3ehbQFUf2
- For Staff Mobility: https://goo.gl/forms/YUSi6dDPXAHJ4YYV2
You will receive an email confirming or refusing your application within 2 weeks.
Erasmus Week programme
Douro Visit programme
Portuguese language & cultural lecture
14th IPB Erasmus Week, May 2017 - Evaluation
13th IPB Erasmus Week, May 2017 - Evaluation
12th IPB Erasmus Week, May 2016 - Evaluation
11th IPB Erasmus Week, May 2015 - Evaluation
10th IPB Erasmus Week, May 2014 - Evaluation
9th IPB Erasmus Week, May 2013 - Evaluation
8th IPB Erasmus Week, May 2012 - Evaluation
The IPB Erasmus Week is held annually in May, and its main goals are::
- A more efficient organization of visits of teachers and staff from European higher education institutions.
During the IPB Erasmus Week, classes and seminars organized under Staff Teaching Assignment (STA) are scheduled and introduced in the regular timetable of undergraduate and master classes. IPB also organizes teaching and staff training (STT), according to the areas of interest. For the actions under organization of mobility (OM), meetings with the directors and Erasmus coordinators are scheduled.
- Becoming familiar with IPB campus and its Schools.
IPB Erasmus Week includes the visit to the facilities of the Schools, according to the areas of interest
- Becoming familiar with the cities and the region.
IPB Erasmus Week includes the visit to the cities where IPB is settled (Bragança e Mirandela), as well as to the region where they are located, in particular, the Natural Park of Montesinho and the Alto Douro Wine Region (UNESCO World Heritage).